A set of 6 books that provide motivational skills worksheets addressing most Mathematical concepts from year 8 to year 10 (or above). An excellent teacher resource – black line masters. A very popular series.
Often students find the necessary skill practice needed in Mathematics to be very boring. This series of books has been designed as a motivational tool to help the students feel more enthusiastic about their work.
Each book contains approximately 60 ready to copy worksheets. They are designed to be used in various ways:
1. MOTIVATION – Students are keen to solve the puzzle and keep asking for more.
2. INCENTIVE – As a reward for students who finish their work early.
3. SELF CHECKING – For students to be able to check their own work.
4. EXTRA PRACTICE – A fun way of doing extra practice on skills development
5. HOMEWORK – An interesting way to get students to do more consolidation of mathematical skills in a way they enjoy.
6. REVISION – An exciting way to stimulate revision.
7. RELIEF LESSONS – An easy but useful lesson for relief teachers.